Tuesday 15 July 2008

Most annoying things..Today

"Annoyance (also called pother) is an unpleasant mental state that is characterized by such effects as irritation and distraction from one's conscious thinking. It can lead to emotions such as frustration and anger. The property of being easily annoyed is called petulance."

There were several things I would have liked to have written about, but my distraction is caused by 1 small Moth. I am sitting in the room thinking what to blog and all of a sudden this Moth comes and harasses me... He is now on the floor and im sure he's watching me.

Its amazing how much small things can cause frustration.

I have picked up the creature gently and let him free back outside. Despite how much he annoyed me, for some reason, I didn't kill him (or her assuming if its a she).

I really shouldn't blog if I haven't got anything to say. I'm sorry for the crap post.

No comments: