Sunday 13 July 2008

Becoming a Millionaire

OK, I'm probably not the only person in the world who wants more money. Although money cannot solve all problems, it can certainly solve some.

Me personally, I am a wasteful spender, and I think my goals may be achieved if I could save properly. My odds of wining the lottery are very low, therefore I need to devise on a cunning plan to make my own millions.

Why am I Blogging?
I haven't really blogged before. I think blogging is bigger in America than Britan. I dont follow anyone elses blogs. Why would anyone want to read average Joe Bloggs Blog? Well, I don't really know. Maybe someone may bump onto my blog and it will help them on their journey. For me, Blogging may be a way to share my life, certain rare findings that I want to share with the rest of the world. Or to hold me publically responsible as a push for progression.

Back to the money. Money is hard to keep track of, maybe a step forward is to split my incomings into 4 different bank accounts; 1 for petrol, 1 for cash points, 1 for bills and 1 for savings. I lost count how many times I've been to the cash point. Money will be spent like water. If I can be anal about where my money is going and sticking to a budget, I may be able to save some dosh.

Progression. most of us wants to be millionaires, but how did the rich become rich? Bill Gates had a product and formed a company, Sir Alan Sugar formed a company. If I want to make my first Million, surely I need to set up a Company on the side. But where is the gap in the Market, who should be my customers and how can a one man band competing with well known established businesses?

No comments: